Global GAS & LNG Summit
The strong demand for Asian LNG is playing an increasingly important role, and the global LNG consumption and supply structure is undergoing tremendous changes. Under the dominance of the Asian market, the global LNG market will continue to expand by 2022. It is time to explore this growing market, the latest innovations, investment status and upcoming economic opportunities.
The ASIA 2020 GLOBAL GAS & LNG SUMMIT BY WISDOM will be held in Shanghai, China from October 21 to 22, 2020. The two-day meeting will bring
together key industry stakeholders in all key areas of the LNG&Gas field. Gives you an in-depth understanding of the latest regulations affecting the
transition of global LNG trends. Economic and infrastructure innovation required by sustainable energy carriers.
Global GAS & LNG Summit
This conference invites experts and senior executives across the whole LNG&GAS industry interested in meeting potential partners, creating business opportunities and gaining knowledge on the latest advancements to aid growth in markets.
Representatives from LNG&GAS producers and suppliers, LNG&GAS upstream companies, automotive OEMs, LNG&GAS storage companies, technology providers, component manufactures industrial end-users, financial stakeholders and inventors, service providers, government officials & regulators, sustainability mobility technology providers and others will come to discuss perspectives & market opportunities for LNG&GAS market.
CONFIRMED TOPICS OF THE CONFERENCE
- Overview of History and Roadmap for Asia LNG Market and Strategy
- Impact of LNG Development in the Asia-Pacific Region on the Global Natural Gas Economy
- China’s Natural Gas Distribution and Exploitation Faces Rapidly Growing Consumer Demand
- Challenges and Impacts of Low Carbon on China’s Natural Gas Market
- Development of China’s Natural Gas Infrastructure and Latest Technology Requirements
- LNG transportation and new facilities in China
- Status and future development of natural gas storage facilities and safety factors
- Development conditions and challenges of domestic gas companies
- Development Trends of China’s Natural Gas Power Generation Industry
- Analysis of the influence factors of geopolitical factors on the development of the current LNG Asian market
- New situation and future outlook of LNG in Asia and demand forecast